Thursday, December 27, 2012

Football God Update

Merry Christmas Everyone.  Sorry, about being late, but the Holiday had me by the balls.

First off, I want to offer my condolences to Colin.  His grandmother passed away this week.  So, since the last update, a few things have happened.

Start from the top

Rob & Folden won their first round fantasy games, they each received 20 points for that.

Joe & I, well rested from our byes, won the Semi-Final games, giving us 20 points each.

Fantasy Football is down to this week, with Joe and I going head to head, the winner receiving 30 points.

In pick 'em.  Colin won the 5 point bonus last week & Folden and Rob each won it this week.

Predictions.

Ok.  Everyone but Shawn had GB

Everyone had Houston

Only Rob & Joe had Cincinnati in the wildcard.

The point totals for the College Pick'em are only factored in from Sunday night on.

So, what I'm going to do here is post the point totals.  If you have any questions about how I got to your total, let me know.

1. Andrew 717
2. Colin 703
3. Adam 701
4. Joe 699
5. Rob 697
6. Munez 684
7. Folden 595
8. Shawn 565
9. Jim 528
10. John 446

So, as you can see.  It's really fucking close here.  The difference between 1st and 6th has shrank to a 33 point difference.

I'll give a more in depth update this weekend on Sunday night.  But, for now this all are you're getting ;).  Later faggots.

No comments:

Post a Comment