Thursday, August 13, 2009

Football God 2009 Participants

Ok, let's take this time to introduce our participants for this years football god. First I'll introduce the four returning members from last years inaugural season.

First, is the returning champion. In an expanding league, we'll see if he's able to repeat as champion, or if the increased competition will be too much to handle.

ANTHONY FOLDEN


Fantasy Football Champion and guy who is always thinking.

DAN GEISSLER


Newly appointed treasurer and molester of my heart

JAMES ROWING

Commissioner and returning cellar dweller. I'm Mikey to some, but loved by all

ADAM JOHNSON



And now for the new faces in Football God.

Die hard Steeler fan, fantasy football guru, and king of the gingers

COLIN REILLY

Family Man & all around great guy. My favorite enabler. He goes by Munez as well as his birth name.

CHRIS COLDSMITH

I gotta run, so I'll make the next few quick.

Twin of my heart

JOE MCLANE
Big SV

SHAWN VOYTEN

My big bro

ANDREW JOHNSON



and of course, Rob the God
ROB KLINENSOMETHING
That's the line up queers.

No comments:

Post a Comment